Do I Need Commercial Insurance?

InsureUS offers commercial insurance in Cypress, TX. Most business owners find that they need some type of commercial insurance. Like personal insurance, there are a wide range of types of commercial insurance and coverage options. 

Business Property Insurance 

If you own a physical business, including a retail store, manufacturing center, or office, you’ll need commercial property insurance. Business property insurance ensures the property itself against damage including fire and vandalism. It covers the structure and your business inventory and equipment. 

Business Liability

Most businesses need some form of liability insurance. If you own a physical business, you’ll need liability in case someone is injured on your property. Many businesses choose liability in case their products or service fail and cause expenses to the customer. 

Business Income

If you are temporarily unable to operate, you’ll experience a loss of income. Business income covers many situations where you can’t generate income. Many expenses remain when you can’t operate, like lease costs. Business income insurance can help keep you afloat while you ride out the storm. 

Workers Compensation

If you have employees, you’ll need worker’s compensation insurance. It’s not a legal requirement in Texas, making it the only state in America that doesn’t require worker’s compensation for some businesses. However, worker’s compensation is still a smart idea. If someone gets injured on the job, worker’s compensation will cover their lost wages and medical bills. Without it, you would be liable for those expenses. 

InsureUS knows that you’ve worked hard to make your business successful. Unforeseen disasters of all types can spell the end of your business if you aren’t properly prepared and insured. If you live in Cypress, TX, let us help you protect your business with the right insurance policies for your needs.